Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
Sunless Skies is a Gothic Horror roleplay game with a focus on exploration and exquisite storytelling.
The only thing between you and the waste-winds, storms and cosmic lightning is your engine. Tend and upgrade it, buy weaponry and exotic equipment, and keep her hull in good shape to hold the hostile Heavens at bay. You play the captain of a locomotive, a steam engine fitted for off-rail travel: sailing the stars, leading your crew into trouble and out of their minds. Smuggle souls, barter for crates of time, stop for cricket and a cup of tea.
- Multiple, intertwining stories with a depth and richness unlike anything else in games, inspired by CS Lewis, Jules Verne, Lovecraft and HG Wells
- Lush, hand-drawn 2d art to match
- Four giant regions to explore: celestial wilderness, impossible industrial empire, pagan midnight expanse, and the mysterious Blue Kingdom.
- A choice of play styles: build a lineage of captains as each dies, or reload your most recent captain and continue
- Key remapping and full controller support