Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
Take the role of Cutter Slade, a tried and tested elite soldier, and explore the planet Adelpha with complete freedom. As you journey in this magnificent world, where magic and science mix, discover exotic cities, face fierce enemies and attempt to learn the secrets of an advanced civilization. Make the correct choices in this systemic, living world, because the destiny of these two universes depends on your success.
- Start your adventure in complete freedom in this vast open world.
- Progress at your own pace through different quests available at any time.
- Face the Talans head-on in daring combat or play the infiltration card.
- Master an arsenal of evolving weapons and high-tech gadgets, adapt your strategy to fit your situation.
- Change the balance of the forces on Adelpha. Outcast – the Second Contact takes place on a living world where your actions have direct and visible consequences on the ecosystem.
- Explore 6 different continents on foot or on the shoulders of a Twôn-Ha, and penetrate into wildlands unknown to humans.
- As you initiate yourself into the culture of an alien civilization, you are brought into the heart of Talan society: negotiate with the merchants of Riss, parley with rebel forces or follow the mystic path of the grand Shamaz.
- Each encounter, each event is an invitation to adventure in this thrilling world.
- More than 50 hours of adventure within a dynamic and fast-paced story.
- Confront bloodthirsty tyrants and deliver freedom to a people under the yoke of oppression.
- Take the role of Cutter Slade, a charismatic and bluntly spoken hero.
Outcast – Second Contact is the complete remake of the cult title Outcast. As the first 3D open world in the history of video games and pioneer in the modern action-adventure genre, the 1999 release won over 100 awards including adventure game of the year.
The Outcast universe completely redone with modern graphics.
Combat even more dynamic with new moves: dodges, rolls, sprint and cover system.
New hidden areas divulging some of the most hotly debated mysteries of Adelpha by the fans of the original game.