Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
This is a restricted product and it cannot be activated and played in Saudi Arabia.
This product includes:
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Wolfenstein II: The Freedom Chronicles - Season Pass
Why you should buy Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus:
- You enjoy games with shocking twists.
- You want to fight Nazis in the alternative reality, where they won World War II.
- You wish to see the further fate of B.J. Blazkowicz.
The fight continues
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is a sequel to the well-received 2014’s Wolfenstein: The New Order. In this single-player shooter, we will once again fight shoulder to shoulder with B.J. Blazkowicz against the evil Frau Engel and her Nazi army. Will you be brave enough to try again to overthrow the Nazi occupation in the United States?
The resistance forces
After joining the resistance and nearly dying in a nuclear explosion, in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Blazkowicz is back with an even stronger will to fight back. Despite him being an emotional and physical wreck, he’s once again picking up a gun. However, he’s not standing up alone. On his side, you’ll find Anya - his nurse and romantic interest from the first part of the game. She’s now pregnant with twins and more determined to make the world a safe place for them.
The bright and the dark side
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus shows both sides of the rebels. On the one hand, we have their will to fight racism and discrimination, and on the other, we see how they celebrate their victories by having sex and getting high. The game is full of controversies, but so would be the world under the rule of Nazis.
The world of violence
The game, which tells a story of people’s tragedies and inhuman actions, couldn’t happen without the presence of violence. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus offers a plethora of guns, death animations, and possibilities to kill Nazis while sneaking up behind. This title is brutal, yet its bloodshed corresponds with the atmosphere of the Nazi-ruled world.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: key features
- Variety of combat styles,
- Shocking scenes and plot twists,
- Emotionally compelling storyline,
- The level of difficulty changes the AI’s intelligence,
- The great size of levels.
PC system requirements
|Minimum requirements||Recommended requirements|
|System||Windows 7/8.1/10, 64-bit||Windows 7/8.1/10, 64-bit|
|Processor||i7-3770/ AMD Radeon R9 290||i7-4770/ AMD FX-9370|
|Graphics card||GeForce GTX 770/ Radeon R9 290||GeForce GTX 1060/ Radeon RX 470|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|Drive Space||55 GB||55 GB|
You can also find previous great episodes of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus on RoyalCDKeys:
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (uncut) Steam.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein Steam.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - The Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero (DLC) Steam.