Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
This content requires the base game Stellaris on Steam in order to play.
There are hundreds of games visiting strange worlds. Also, crossing a vast galaxy, and battling against a galactic empire. Sounds like something very common, isn’t it?
But most of these games are focused on action and space exploration. They leave aside the strategy that can mean facing a topic like this.
This is not the case with the Stellaris game, which is a space video game with deep strategic gameplay. Stellaris Steam Key global is the opportunity to build your own empire and rule the universe.
You’ll have all the freedom to do whatever you want in a vast space at your fingertips. Come and enjoy this piece of the grand strategy genre. You won’t regret it!
9 May 2016
Paradox Development Studio
4x grand strategy video game
Outer space, strategy, alien civilizations
PC (Microsoft Windows), macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S
What Is Stellaris?
Stellaris is a game made by the makers of the Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis series. It’s a 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit and Exterminate) grand strategy game. It revolves around space exploration. In the vast universe, you must manage an empire, its diplomacy, and face other space-faring civilizations.
Stellaris is a combination of three amazing games of the same genre. These games are Star Control 2, Master of Orion 2, and Europa Universalis IV. Also, this game is particularly focused on expansion and exploration.
Over time, expansion packs have been added, which have introduced new gameplay features. These updates have the name of famous science fiction writers, such as Isaac Asimov.
In general, the game has received positive reviews. The main points emphasized the approachable interface and design. These features give several points of score to the immersive early game. Today, Stellaris PC and other versions have sold more than 3 million units. This is amazing for this digital key.
Story and Background
Stellaris sets in an alternate universe many years from now, in a distant future. The action happens right after the invention of faster-than-light space travel technology. In this context, governments started to claim their place in interstellar space exploration.
These governments have different ultimate goals. Some of them can range from galactic conquest. Others are looking for peaceful coexistence with all other sapient life. These lastest also want to bring prosperity to the society in the stars.
From this point, you start to build your own story. You can build a great empire, or destroy entire civilizations. You can also create alliances with thousands of species through good marketing communication. Numerous playable species are waiting for you in the vast universe.
Gameplay and Mechanics
Your decisions and desires have an influence on what type of civilization you create. Your empire can focus on conquest and destruction and wars. But it can also be all about science, exploration, and technology supremacy.
Choices Make the Difference
At the beginning of the game, you can choose between a premade empire or customize your own species. You can choose many playable species. Keep in mind that the process of creating one involves several choices.
The first one is about picking a mix of positive and negative characteristics. The second is about customizing the empire of the species. Ethics and civics become ideology). You can also choose an origin and a backstory for your species and empire.
Customize Your Ethics and Aesthetics
All ethics have normal and fanatic versions. The latter gives greater bonuses but it has more restrictions. The ethic named "Gestalt Consciousness" makes the empire a hive mind. It takes up all ethics points and gives new civics only available to hive mind and robotic empires.
You can also customize the flag of your empire, its name, homeworld, and the appearance of cities. Also, ethics and civics can be changed throughout the game.
You begin on an inhabited planet with four resources:
- Some mining stations;
- A construction chip;
- Three small warships;
- A starbase.
Next, you can continue to expand your empire with new technologies and capabilities. To do this, reassign scientists to ensure a more specialized draw. Also, use unpredictability to your advantage.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.0 GHz /Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 @ 2.66 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 5770 / Nvidia GTX 460 @ 1024MB VRAM
- Disk Space: 4 GB available space
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating System OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 850 @ 3.3 GHz / Intel i3 2100 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: AMD HD 6850 / Nvidia GTX 560TI @ 1024MB VRAM
- Disk Space: 4 GB available space
- Discovery events – emergent storytelling.
- Featuring deep strategic gameplay, and an enormous number of alien races.
- Deep & varied exploration – uncovering remote celestial outposts, and entire civilizations.
- An expansion system through war alone or the path of diplomacy.
- Features anomaly events.
- A dynamic research progression.
- An interesting management system of resources and planning.
- A deeply challenging system that rewards interstellar exploration and interactions with other species.
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets and celestial bodies.
- A vast number of unique random species and an enormous selection of alien races – Each with their own traits and engineering styles.
- Advanced Diplomacy system to interact with races across the cosmos.
- Ship Designer – Even civilian ships can be customized.
- Stunning space visuals.
- Multiplayer support for upwards of 32 players (no real limit apart from map size).
Why Prefer RoyalCDKey to Purchase Stellaris?
At RoyalCDKeys, we want gamers should get any Steam CD key, Steam Gift, or codes from other platforms at a good price. Thus, we are working hard to guarantee the lowest price among third-party sellers.
What is more, our customers can receive regular discount codes on social media giveaways. This way, you can enjoy the best deals about your favorite titles. Compared to the prices in the official stores, this feels like getting virtually a free game!
We have implemented custom systems to ensure safe transactions and ward off potential scammers. We keep your payment details, money, and personal information secure. We have partnered with the best fraud prevention platforms.
We have a dedicated Fraud Prevention and Response Department working 24/7. Its team keeps your money safe when you get services, no matter in what country you are.
Keep in mind that when you buy a digital code, you don’t have to worry about delivery time or any extra shipping costs. You’ll receive your game code as soon as you complete the transaction.
Feel free to checkout currency and available payments before you select. Join the RoyalCDKeys community to discover the top trending games at affordable prices!
To download Stellaris CD Key, just follow the instructions we leave below.
- Access the Steam site and download the Steam client.
- Open the client and create, sign or login to your Steam account.
- Click the ‘Add a Game’ menu located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select ‘Activate a Product on Steam.’
- Follow the instructions below.
- Once you have entered the Steam CD Key, the game will be added to your library.
Note. Please read the store description about any language, region restriction, or country restriction.
Royal Protection Program is an optional feature providing our customers with extra care and protection when purchasing from our store. Become a Royal Client and experience proper royal treatment!
Priority Support Line - you will be the number one priority in our customer support
Lifetime Purchase Protection - 100% Purchase protection with a lifetime warranty
Your pre-orders come first
Dedicated support 24/7 - no more waiting for resolution