Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
Why you should buy Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker
- You’ve already played previous Final Fantasy XIV installments,
- You love fantasy themes and exceptionally written narratives,
- You want to try a new MMORPG game.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker release date: December 7th
You’ll be able to pick up your copy on Steam, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 systems. Remember that you must own the base game: Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition to play the expansion pack.
Embark on a new adventure
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker brings to an end story arcs that have begun in the previous installments. With your hero, you’ll have to face the Garlean Empire one more time and bring their rule to an end. With a new expansion come beautifully rendered areas to visit: Labyrinthos, Garlemald, Thavnair, and the cities of Radz-at-Han and Old Sharlayan. As you progress, you’ll set your foot on Mare Lamentorum: a region of the moon that holds many mysteries to discover.
Reaper and Sage: who will be your hero?
Continue your journey as your favorite class or try a new one. Become a fearsome Reaper and unleash your dark powers against your enemies, or support your allies as a Sage: a noble healer who heals through dealing damage. Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker also welcomes male Viera, a race that was previously requested by fans.
What’s new in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker
- Increased level cap to 90 with new abilities to learn,
- All classes receive changes, with some specializations getting quite significant buffs.
- New dungeons and raids wait for you! Myths of the Realm is a new alliance raid where 24 players will learn the mysteries of the Twelve, deities that once ruled the realm,
- New high-end Raid Pandæmonium that will test your skill and mastery.
- New PvP content,
- New residential area: Ishgard,
- New elements of gear and plenty of new recipes to learn,
- Island Sanctuaries, peaceful farm-like retreats for players with the possibility of customization.
- New locations and questlines,
- Two new jobs: Reaper and Sage,
- One new race: male Viera,
- New dungeons, raids, and a new high-end raid: Pandæmonium,
- Updates to the battle system, new PVP events,
- Island sanctuaries.
PC system requirements
|Minimum requirements||Recommended requirements|
|System||Windows 8.1, 64-bit||Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 64-bit|
Intel Core i5 2,4 GHz or better
Intel Corei7 3 GHz or higher
NVIDIA Geforce GTX750 or better AMD Radeon R7 260X or better
|1920 x 1080: NVIDIA Geforce GTX970 or higher, AMD Radeon RX 480 or higher|
4 GB RAM
8 GB RAM