Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
This is a restricted product and it can be activated and played ONLY in the United Kingdom.
This is an Xbox One version of the game.
Cyberpunk 2077 is probably one of the most anticipated games of recent years. While having some issues at first, the game developers CD Projekt (yeah, those responsible for the Witcher series) have fixed most of them, making the game a true piece of art.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available in the Epic Games Store and Steam, but gamers can also get it through RoyalCDKeys at the best price. Wait no more and browse through the best deals regarding Cyberpunk 2077 CD Key.
1o, December 2020
CD Projekt RED
Futurist, massive open world
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S
What Is Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk is the future that presents a massive open world in a first-person perspective experience. The story takes place in Night City, a huge and sprawling metropolis with six districts available. V, a mercenary outlaw, and the personalized protagonist have to find their path through a plot full of violence and conflict.
While discovering the streets of Night City. the gamers’ actions have different consequences. Explore the city, where decadence is a mix between sex, pop culture mix, violent crime, extreme poverty, and the promise of the American Dream.
Story and Background
Gamers start the game by choosing one of the three paths it has to offer.
- Nomad. Gamers find themselves in a dingy mechanic shop located in a small town in the middle of nowhere. In this choice, the protagonist left the clan for unknown reasons.
- Street Kid. This path puts gamers inside a bar in Night city, eager for a drink. In this context, gamers are looking for a way of settling their debts to a man called Jenkins. The path features numerous illegal activities and fights.
- Corporate. Here, gamers are put in the tension of their job, receiving orders from their boss to do something risky. With a price on your head, now they’re an excorp.
This decision builds the background story, determining the starting point. The experience in Cyberpunk 2077 fully depends on this choice. Furthermore, it comes with unique dialogue and side quests.
Gameplay and Mechanics
The gameplay in Cyberpunk 2077 is truly fascinating. First of all, gamers will face an adventure from a first-person perspective. After choosing their path, they have to create their character, select the gender, and personalize it.
Besides, gamers can select between different classes:
- NetRunner (Hacking).
- Technie (Machinery).
- Solo (Combat).
The stats of the characters depend on the previous selection. There are five stat categories:
These stats are improved throughout the game thanks to cyberware implants, which gamers can purchase and upgrade with a “ripperdoc.” These are medical practitioners who install these cybernetic enhancements prostheses.
Gamers can purchase these improvements in the black market. The color shows the rarity of these collection parts. The tier system is the following:
- Common - White.
- Uncommon - Green.
- Rare - Blue.
- Epic - Purple.
- Legendary - Orange.
The rarer the item category, the more interesting stats and modification slots are.
The equipment has a separate tab in the main menu. This way. gamers can change weapons, outfits, characters’ cyberware, and more. Let’s take a look at the categories players can find here:
- Weapons: Gamers can equip up to 3 weapons. It’s best to equip weapons of different types and ammunition.
- Head/Upper Body/Lower Body: Here, gamers can place armors and clothes. These armors will improve the stats of the character, developing specific attributes.
- Special. Complete outfits that gamers can obtain as they progress through the game. These are only cosmetics.
- Quick Access. Gamers can set 2 quick-access items, which they will use with a single button. The most recommendable items to survive here are healing items and grenades.
- Backpack. It is used to store all kinds of items. They are divided into several categories so you can sort and move them according to your interests.
- Cyberware. This is the place where gamers check any prototype implant they have.
- Cyberdeck. Here gamers can check the used operating system.
- Stats. It’s where you check the most important stats (health, armor, and stamina) and open the menu to see all the categories.
In Cyberpunk 2077, there are two types of weapons: melee and ranged weapons. Melee weapons are designed for close combat. Regarding ranged weapons, there are three types:
- Power (standard).
- Tech (which penetrates enemies and walls)
- Smart (homing bullets)
Through ranged weapons, gamers can inflict four types of damage:
Weapons can be repaired and upgraded by Gunsmiths. Weapon use increases accuracy and reloading speed, manifested in character animations.
Regarding Night City, Gamers can navigate all the locations of the city on foot and in vehicles. This navigation system is subject to either the first or third-person perspective. Besides, the city is influenced by dynamic weather and a day-night cycle. Furthermore, gamers can interact with NPCs and participate in quests.
When players complete main quests, they obtain experience points and fuel the stats. Side quests give “street cred,” unlocking places, vendors, skills, and additional quests. Players can get them from non-playing characters called Fixers.
Through the game, the main character is aided by companions. You can also use soft drinks for healing, objects to improve the stats for a while, etcetera.
- A huge open world of a futuristic city.
- Three main paths: Nomad, Street Kid, and Corporate, through which gamers can build their story.
- Choose and personalize the character to establish stats and skills.
- Three classes: Solo, Technie, and Netrunner. Each of these classes has unique skills and abilities.
- The main quests and side quests open the world to new opportunities. Every choice has consequences.
- Body modifications, greed, implants, power, corruption, and glamour.
Cyberpunk 2077 Activation Details
At RoyalCDKeys, you can buy Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox Live editions. You can redeem and activate each version on the corresponding platform by following the instructions below.
Activate Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Live
- Go to Xbox.com.
2. Click the “Sign in” button in the top right corner.
3. Go to the “Games” menu and select Redeem Code.
4. Write the Cyberpunk 2077 key that you got and follow the instructions.
After you have activated the game, it will be saved automatically in your library. You can download Cyberpunk 2077 and install it whenever you want after that.
If for some reason you experience redeeming problems due to country or region restrictions, you may need to use a VPN from Europe. Once you solve the issue, you can uninstall the program.
Royal Protection Program is an optional feature providing our customers with extra care and protection when purchasing from our store. Become a Royal Client and experience proper royal treatment!
Priority Support Line - you will be the number one priority in our customer support
Lifetime Purchase Protection - 100% Purchase protection with a lifetime warranty
Your pre-orders come first
Dedicated support 24/7 - no more waiting for resolution