Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
This product can ONLY be activated on the GOG platform.
Cyberpunk 2077 is probably one of the most anticipated games of recent years. While having some issues at first, the game developers CD Projekt (yeah, those responsible for the Witcher series) have fixed most of them, making the game a true piece of art.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available in the Epic Games Store and Steam, but gamers can also get it through RoyalCDKeys at the best price. Wait no more and browse through the best deals regarding Cyberpunk 2077 GOG CD Key.
1o, December 2020
CD Projekt RED
Futurist, massive open world
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S
What Is Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk is the future that presents a massive open world in a first-person perspective experience. The story takes place in Night City, a huge and sprawling metropolis with six districts available. V, a mercenary outlaw, and the personalized protagonist have to find their path through a plot full of violence and conflict.
While discovering the streets of Night City. the gamers’ actions have different consequences. Explore the city, where decadence is a mix between sex, pop culture mix, violent crime, extreme poverty, and the promise of the American Dream.
Story and Background
Gamers start the game by choosing one of the three paths it has to offer.
- Nomad. Gamers find themselves in a dingy mechanic shop located in a small town in the middle of nowhere. In this choice, the protagonist left the clan for unknown reasons.
- Street Kid. This path puts gamers inside a bar in Night city, eager for a drink. In this context, gamers are looking for a way of settling their debts to a man called Jenkins. The path features numerous illegal activities and fights.
- Corporate. Here, gamers are put in the tension of their job, receiving orders from their boss to do something risky. With a price on your head, now they’re an excorp.
This decision builds the background story, determining the starting point. The experience in Cyberpunk 2077 PC fully depends on this choice. Furthermore, it comes with unique dialogue and side quests.
Gameplay and Mechanics
The gameplay in Cyberpunk 2077 is truly fascinating. First of all, gamers will face an adventure from a first-person perspective. After choosing their path, they have to create their character, select the gender, and personalize it.
Besides, gamers can select between different classes:
- NetRunner (Hacking).
- Technie (Machinery).
- Solo (Combat).
The stats of the characters depend on the previous selection. There are five stat categories:
These stats are improved throughout the game thanks to cyberware implants, which gamers can purchase and upgrade with a “ripperdoc.” These are medical practitioners who install these cybernetic enhancements prostheses.
Gamers can purchase these improvements in the black market. The color shows the rarity of these collection parts. The tier system is the following:
- Common - White.
- Uncommon - Green.
- Rare - Blue.
- Epic - Purple.
- Legendary - Orange.
The rarer the item category, the more interesting stats and modification slots are.
The equipment has a separate tab in the main menu. This way. gamers can change weapons, outfits, characters’ cyberware, and more. Let’s take a look at the categories players can find here:
- Weapons: Gamers can equip up to 3 weapons. It’s best to equip weapons of different types and ammunition.
- Head/Upper Body/Lower Body: Here, gamers can place armors and clothes. These armors will improve the stats of the character, developing specific attributes.
- Special. Complete outfits that gamers can obtain as they progress through the game. These are only cosmetics.
- Quick Access. Gamers can set 2 quick-access items, which they will use with a single button. The most recommendable items to survive here are healing items and grenades.
- Backpack. It is used to store all kinds of items. They are divided into several categories so you can sort and move them according to your interests.
- Cyberware. This is the place where gamers check any prototype implant they have.
- Cyberdeck. Here gamers can check the used operating system.
- Stats. It’s where you check the most important stats (health, armor, and stamina) and open the menu to see all the categories.
In Cyberpunk 2077 Steam, there are two types of weapons: melee and ranged weapons. Melee weapons are designed for close combat. Regarding ranged weapons, there are three types:
- Power (standard).
- Tech (which penetrates enemies and walls)
- Smart (homing bullets)
Through ranged weapons, gamers can inflict four types of damage:
Weapons can be repaired and upgraded by Gunsmiths. Weapon use increases accuracy and reloading speed, manifested in character animations.
Regarding Night City, Gamers can navigate all the locations of the city on foot and in vehicles. This navigation system is subject to either the first or third-person perspective. Besides, the city is influenced by dynamic weather and a day-night cycle. Furthermore, gamers can interact with NPCs and participate in quests.
When players complete main quests, they obtain experience points and fuel the stats. Side quests give “street cred,” unlocking places, vendors, skills, and additional quests. Players can get them from non-playing characters called Fixers.
Through the game, the main character is aided by companions. You can also use soft drinks for healing, objects to improve the stats for a while, etcetera.
PC Minimum System Requirements:
- Operational System: Windows OS Windows 7 Home x64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k or AMD FX-8310
- GPU: Graphics GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R7 265 or better min
- RAM: 8GB
- VRAM: 3GB or better min 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: 12
- Free disk space: 100GB
Recommended PC System Requirements:
- Operational System: OS Windows 10 - 64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200g
- GPU: Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- VRAM: 35 GB available space or better min 6GB VRAM
- DirectX: 12
- Free disk space 100GB SSD
- A huge open world of a futuristic city.
- Three main paths: Nomad, Street Kid, and Corporate, through which gamers can build their story.
- Choose and personalize the character to establish stats and skills.
- Three classes: Solo, Technie, and Netrunner. Each of these classes has unique skills and abilities.
- The main quests and side quests open the world to new opportunities. Every choice has consequences.
- Body modifications, greed, implants, power, corruption, and glamour.
At RoyalCDKeys, users can purchase and add Cyberpunk 2077 to their game keys of the GOG platform or Xbox one live at a cheaper price. The process is very simple. Go to the store page, purchase the GOG key, get the code and then use it on the platform.
- Open the GOG client or turn on your Xbox, and look for the sections “Add Games”.
- Click ‘Add games & friends’ and select ‘Redeem GOG code.’
- Next, enter the code to redeem your game or discount.
Just be attentive because some codes in the stores work just for the European IP address and have some region restrictions. In this case, the GOG key and Xbox key work just for Europe and the United Kingdom.
As for price comparison, RoyalCDkeys stores offer the best discount codes. We are among the best sellers of products such as Steam gift, Steam CD, Steam account, and more.
Love the game
Bean playing the game and it is great. Look some tuning to run well.