Special Edition includes:
- • The original game;
- • 3 DLCs: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn;
- • Graphical enhancements;
- • Mod support.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game marks another chapter in the famous Elder Scrolls saga, developed by Bethesda Game Studios. An open world experience, a thrilling story of the olden days that tell legends of glorious warriors that fought bravely in the Northern lands, and quests that keep even the best RPG players challenged and entertained - this title has it all. Although released several years ago, the game has aged well and provided entertainment to thousands of players worldwide, so buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Steam key and join the grand journey!
Skyrim gameplay features
There are very few games in the world with so much detail, options, and capabilities as the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition key. The title has not only stood the test of time but completely smashed it to pieces!
- • Customize your character. Create a hero of your choice, using an abundance of customization options that make your RPG experience unique and enthralling;
- • Dragons. Dragons are always a wonderful thing to have in a video game, and Skyrim has a lot of dragons. Battle dragons, learn their secrets, acquire their powers and live up to the name of the Dragonborn;
- • Improved visuals. The game engine now allows improved graphical performance, so players can enjoy detailed surroundings, better textures and facial expressions as they interact with other characters;
- • Immersive narrative. You make your own story, which is the beauty of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay. You create your own hero, and you forge your own story to tell;
- • Cheap The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition price.
A timeless classic
Bethesda is known for coming out with timeless classics and even though it is impossible to achieve that with every release, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Steam key definitely falls within the category of games that will be remembered, and played, for years to come. Skyrim’s epic soundtrack has cemented its place in gaming history forever and is still immersing gamers into the medieval adventure atmosphere as much as it did years ago.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay is another reason behind the game’s success. Explore the vast open world while taking on seemingly numerous quests and side-quests in a game that takes dozens of hours to fully complete the story. This game is famous for the monsters that you meet along the way, taking on fights against beasts of gargantuan proportions, including the dragons that are so beloved by fans worldwide. Beware, though, for not all enemies take the appearance of a monster...