Why you see this? You found a product version which is not allowed to be activated in your country. Try to find this product for different region.
Sorry, country not found
The Doom series is just a classic of all times that defined the first-person shooter genre. Most of the players grew up with the best shooters, in which they take the role of a soldier who has to save the universe. And Doom was one of the first experiences in this field.
Doom and Doom II games were a great beginning for the franchise. However, Doom III came to revolutionize this genre and the saga with new interactions, weapons, context, and story.
The original Doom III launched in 2004, meaning a restart of the saga. Lucky for gamers, this game was re-released in 2012 as an improved version of the original. This ‘new game’ is known as Doom III: BFG Edition.
16, October 2012
Shooter Action-adventure, survival horror
Survival, infiltration, SCI-Fantasy
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Stadia, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Steam
What Is Doom 3: BFG Edition?
Doom 3: BFG Edition is a new beginning for the saga. The new version includes the original campaign of Doom, Doom II, and the expansions ‘The Flesh Consumed,’ ‘No Rest for the Living,’ and ‘Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil,’ in addition to the new campaign ‘The Lost Mission.’
This classic remastered offers a single and multiplayer experience and even more intensity. To play Doom 3 on the PC and enjoy this feeling, gamers must have a Steam account valid for installation.
Story and Background
Doom 3: BFG Edition Steam takes place in the year 2145, in the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC) and Mars. The gamer will begin the adventure in the Red Planet as a new entrant in the research facilities.
In this context, you will discover that most of the facility employees start to show symptoms of paranoia. That, in most cases, leads to fatal accidents. At this point, you will find yourself in the middle of a dark plot and chaos.
This first-person shooter is very dark compared to the previous games of the series. Most of the time, the gamer must use a new armor-mounted flashlight, allowing them to illuminate dark corners and blast enemies.
Gameplay and Mechanics
Regarding the gameplay, this is very similar to the first and second games, which established the conventions of first-person titles.
The game mechanics are very simple: the gamer can shoot, duck, dodge, and run. The point of the game is to go from A to B, sometimes passing for C.
At the same time, the gamer must collect weapons, items and explore unknown zones with plenty of enemies. Most of these zones have valuable rewards.
To complete a zone and reach an objective, the gamer has to cope with various situations, such as terminating all the enemies, solving some riddles, or picking up some items.
PC system requirements minimum:
- Operational System: Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz dual-core
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 5750
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- VRAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 10
- Free disk space: 11 GB
Recommended PC System Requirements:
- Operational System: Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 - 64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz dual-core
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 5850,
- Memory: 3GB system RAM
- VRAM: 768 MB Video RAM
- DirectX: 12
- Free disk space 11 GB SSD
- Additional: 3D Monitor + compatible glasses
- A classic of all time remastered. Doom 3 BFG Edition features Steam Achievements, has improved rendering and lighting, and a new checkpoint save system, allowing for smoother progression through the game.
- Amazing 3D Visuals. Doom 3: BFG Edition includes missions optimized in stereoscopic 3D, immersing the player in the demonic world of this terrifying horror masterpiece.
- The Lost Mission. Doom 3: BFG experience includes an all-new chapter that features eight single-player levels and a completely new storyline.
- The Ultimate Collection. This version also has DOOM and DOOM II original games as a bonus. For this reason, this game is the definitive collection of revolutionary games developed by id Software, the original team responsible for the franchise legacy.
Why Prefer RoyalCDKeys to Download Doom 3 CD Key?
RoyalCDkeys provides the best games in terms of the first-person shooter genre, either single-player mode or multiplayer experience. Furthermore, our site offers the best deals and discount codes for gamers looking for the most incredible games at the best prices, and Doom 3 is not the exception.
Activating a Steam key or a Steam gift is a very simple process. Next, you can check the steps to redeem the Doom 3 Steam Key Global code:
- Go to Steam and download the Steam client.
- Create your account and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘Add a Game’ menu located in the bottom left corner.
- Now select ‘Activate a Product on Steam.’
- Now follow the instructions you see below.
- The final step is downloading the game to add it to your library.
Royal Protection Program is an optional feature providing our customers with extra care and protection when purchasing from our store. Become a Royal Client and experience proper royal treatment!
Priority Support Line - you will be the number one priority in our customer support
Lifetime Purchase Protection - 100% Purchase protection with a lifetime warranty
Your pre-orders come first
Dedicated support 24/7 - no more waiting for resolution